Servings per container:
Amount per serving - % DV
Soy Bean Oil
Horse Tail Extract
* Daily value not established
Today, because of scientific research completed in Europe by the Roig-Montblanch Laboratories, you have the opportunity to increase and enhance the beauty of your breast in a natural way.
Volum-Bust TM is a soft cosmetic cream that, after regular applications over your breast, increases volume and revitalizes tissues keeping the breast firmer and younger.
It's unique formulation is quickly absorbed without leaving an oily film, making the breast stronger, firmer, and fuller, while keeping the skin soft and smooth.
The breast-enlarging system is a world exclusive.
Its regular use makes it possible to get visible results after 7 days.
The breast, get stronger, firmer, fuller and additionally the skin remains soft and smooth.
Once applied, the product acts for 18 hours.
It is quickly absorbed without leaving an oily film.
NO SIDE EFFECTS.
Its hydrating and regenerating action assures a safe protection against climatic, atmospherics, and clothing aggressions.
It does not stain the clothes.
Induces synthesis of one's own collagen and elastin.
1. Francine Fevrier, Aceites vegetales, Gattefossé España, 1991.
2. Basset F., Les radicaux libres en cosmetologie, Cosmetiques, aromes, 1989.
3. Noemi Serra, Tratamiento de los senos, Gattefossé, España 1992.
4. María Moya, Centella selected triterpenes, Laboratorios Dr. Vinyals, 1994.
5. Alban Muller International, France, Vegetable extract, 1991.
6. Societe Europeenne de Plantes et extraits, Efficacy tests 1993.
7. Drs. Miskulin N., Tixier J.M. Robert A.M. and Robert L., New biosynthesis of collagen and elastin by the fibroblast, 1991.
8. Dr. J.R. Tico and Dr.A. Roig Montblanch, Farmacia, Universidad de Barcelona, España, 1995.
9. M. Jornadet AL., Publication of Journal Pharmacologie, Paris, France, 1986. 10. Drs. Tixier, Godeau A.M. Hornebeck W., Anti-elastase activity, 1992
11. Pentapharm Ltd., Basel-Switzerland, The biological effectiveness of thymus, 1994.
12. I.R.A. Instituto Ricerche Applicate, Milano, Estrato di Timo, 1989.
13. Huc A. Les Nouvelles Dermatologique, n4, 1985.
14. Takeda V. Odaki M. and Yokota M. Toxicological Sciences, n. 7, 1982
15. Proserpio, Martelli, Patri, Elementi di Fitocosmesi.
16. Lexicon Vevy Europe, European ingredients for topical use, 1990
17. Glycoproteins attivita Cosmetica-Biologica, Relata Technica, 1983
18. R. Pickos and S. Paslawska, Planta med. 27, 145, 1975
19. A. Carnet, C. Petijean-Freyet, D. Muller, and J.L. Lamaison, Plantes med. Phytotherap., 1991.
Nutritional supplementation information is not intended
to be used in lieu of standard recognized Medical protocol but
rather is intended to provide the body with recognized essential nutrients
that may benefit tissue building and repair,
and metabolic function in conjunction with recognized Medical treatment
and with the approval of a patients current Medical provider.
If you have or suspect an illness or have a health concern, always consult with
your physician or health care provider. We have used our best
judgment in compiling this information, however, the information
presented may not have been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration. Any reference to a specific product
is for your information only and is not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure, or prevent any disease.