Maximum energy formula is Free of sugar, starch, sodium, yeast, dairy, fragrance, preservatives, artificial colors and flavors.
The ultimate energy booster for your active lifestyle available in the highest potency.
This herbal formula contains natural standardized extracts of Guarana, Panax Ginseng and Kola Nut. These herbs are natural energy sources providing a boost similar to the caffeine jolt, but without the side effects. Unlike other energy formulas on the market, this formula does not contain Ma Huang or Ephedra, which are not recommended by the FDA.
1. Hiai S, Yokoyama H, Oora IH, et al: Stimulation of pituitary-adrenocortical system by ginseng saponin. Endocrinol Jpn 26:661-665, 1979.
2. 39 Tanizawa H, Numano H, Odani T, et al: Study of the saponin of Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer. I. Inhibitory effect on adrenal atrophy, thymus atrophy and the decrease of serum potassium ion concentration induced by cortisone acetate in unilaterally adrenalectomized rats. Yakugaku Zasshi 101:169-173, 1981.
3. Fulder SJ: Ginseng and the hypothalamic-pituitary control of stress. Am J Chin Med 9:112-118, 1981.
4. Hiai S, Yokoyama H, Oura H, et al: Evaluation of corticosterone secretion-inducing effects of ginsenosides and their prosapogenins and sapogenins. Chem Pharm Bull 31:168-174, 1983.
5. Forgo I: The duration of effect of the standardized ginseng extract G115 in healthy competitive athletes. Notabene Medici 15:636-640, 1985.
6. D'Angelo L, Grimaldi R, Caravaggi M, et al: A double-blind, placebo controlled study on the effect of a standardized ginseng extract on psychomotor performance in healthy volunteers. J Ethnopharmacol 16:15-22, 1986.
7. Pieralisi G, Ripari P, Vecchiet L, et al: Effects of a standardized ginseng extract combined with dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate, vitamins, minerals, and trace elements on physical performance during exercise. Clin Ther 13:372-382, 1991.
8. Ng TB, Yeung HW: Hypoglycemic constituents of Panax ginseng. Gen Pharmacol 16:549-552, 1985.
9. Konno C, Sugiyama K, Kano M, et al: Isolation and hypoglycemic activity of panaxans A, B, C, D and E, glycans of Panax ginseng roots. Planta Med 50:434-436, 1984.
Nutritional supplementation information is not intended
to be used in lieu of standard recognized Medical protocol but
rather is intended to provide the body with recognized essential nutrients
that may benefit tissue building and repair,
and metabolic function in conjunction with recognized Medical treatment
and with the approval of a patients current Medical provider.
If you have or suspect an illness or have a health concern, always consult with
your physician or health care provider. We have used our best
judgment in compiling this information, however, the information
presented may not have been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration. Any reference to a specific product
is for your information only and is not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure, or prevent any disease.