HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is the virus that causes AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome). Home Access HIV-1 test system provides anonymous telephone access to counseling, education, and laboratory blood testing from the privacy of your home.
Advantages of Home Access System :
1. Accurate - Greater than 99.9% accurate test results -The Home Access HIV-1 Test System was evaluated in U.S. multi-center clinical studies and is as accurate as tests used by doctors and hospitals
2. Safe - clinically proven (98% of users collect a blood spot as well as medical
3. Confidential and anonymous - Your test results are identified only by a code number
4. Convenient - May be used at home
5. Results - available 24 hours a day and are back in about a week. Medically supervised
and referrals are available 24 hours a day as well.
6. Postage - and lab service included
7. ALL DONE IN FOUR zEASY STEPS !!
Difference between AIDS and HIV :
HIV is the virus that causes AIDS. Nearly everyone who becomes infected
with HIV develops AIDS over a period of years. AIDS is a serious condition in which the immune system is severely weakened, turning normally mild or rare diseases into potentially fatal conditions.
The importance of testing for HIV :
Anyone can become infected with HIV. Most HIV-infected people look and feel healthy and have no signs of being sick. It is possible for them to infect others without even knowing it. It is a matter of what you do, not who you are. If you engage in risky behaviors, you have a chance of being infected.
Common Uses Difference
How does it Work? Additional Information